Keep Strong Values-Connections worth keeping
Years ago, my company motto was “Good companies keep good company.” That has not changed in my life. I believe a man is judged by the company they keep. The friends they hold dear. I am proud to say that many of my friends have been in my life 20 years or more.
I believe man was hard wired for connections and communication. To live without others never His intention. With that in mind, these following links are to ministries of friends. Followed by sites I either own or work with.
I bless them!
- Impart Ministries
- The Village Church-where my wife and I are on staff and attend.
Sites I own or work with.
- Lee Johndrow Ministry & Musings
- Drones Of Heaven
- Sounds Of The Ground
- Servant Communications-in progress
- Servant Communications Christian Book Store
- The New England Flame-my online New England News Source
- The Spirit Of Government