Let me just say today is really more personal than it is helpful or educational. It also contains updates on what is coming up.
I awoke somewhere around 4AM finding myself praying out loud. No dream led up to it and I really did not have anything in my mind at the time. Life is like that. We find ourselves in situations that are funny, sad, hard or easy all the time.
Why today? Why the thoughts or the feelings?
Maybe it is because my shoulder is on fire from who knows what or the air quality in my apartment is getting to me again. Perhaps it is because I had a lovely visit with my daughter Amy and her husband Manley. Excitement at seeing my daughter and my grandchildren tonight. Wowed at seeing my new granddaughter yesterday. Knowing I have friends I can count on. Folks that care about me.
See the blessings FAR outweigh the negatives when you look for them. I often go to bed counting my blessings, not mulling on the downsides of life I have encountered.
I have been on vacation with my wife the last few weeks. I love my wife. She is an awesome person. It has been fun. Over too soon it seems.
The next few weeks bring the following:
- The final chapters of “interrupted process.” This has definitely challenged my thinking, my process.
- I have completed a lot of the prophetic manual(different thought process for me) and chapters will include:
- Apostles and prophets working together
- Engaging and activation of the prophetic
- Signs of a prophetic gift
- Work on a friend’s business site
- Work with potential financial company
A lot of my thinking has shifted in the last few weeks. In part due to God and good friends. Both of those are not just important but necessary.
Love to hear from folks.